TREAT LEUCORRHOEA WITH NOCORRHEA
Excessive discharge of a white, sticky, foul-smelling material from the vagina is called Leucorrhoea. This common problem may occur due to unhygienic conditions, infection of the genital tract, or impaired immune function. In Ayurveda, Leucorrhoea is known as Shveta Pradar, where Shveta means ‘white’, and Pradar means ‘discharge’.
Excessive intake of heavy, oily, cold, sweet, and dense foods, consumption of too much milk, butter, yogurt, and cheese, overindulgence in sexual activity, repeated abortions or miscarriages, following improper diet and lifestyle during menstrual cycles, improper vaginal hygiene can cause leucorrhoea.
We at FIDALGO HEALTHCARE have very good herbal remedies for treating Leucorrhoea in the form of NOCORRHEA SYRUP AND NOCORRHEA CAPSULES.
1. It is a herbal formulation to get rid of excessive yellowish white discharge.
2. It serves as a Uterus tonic for females. Rejuvenating herbs are present in these products to tone the reproductive system.
3. It regulates and balances the female health.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
1. Avoid heavy, oily, fried, spicy, and sour foods.
2. Tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks and non-vegetarian food should also be avoided.
3. Increase intake of fruits, vegetables, and salads.
4. Increase liquids in the diet, such as water, soup, milk and juice. These help to flush out the toxins.
5. Maintain proper hygiene. Wash undergarments with an antibiotic solution, and let them dry under the sun