LOW PLATELETS SOLUTION THE AYURVEDIC WAY
Often we have heard that dengue is a very dangerous disease but what makes dengue dangerous is the reduction in platelet counts.It is also known as thrombocytopenia. Reduced platelet content in the blood is not always a serious problem. However, the condition affects the ability of the blood to clot, and wounds can bleed severely with this condition. This can have serious complications in some cases.
What are Platelets ?
Platelets are small, irregularly shaped cell fragments. The average lifespan of a platelet is normally just 4 to 9 days. They are the blood component who are responsible for clotting of blood in case of a cut or wound in a mammal.
How Platelets work?
They are a component of blood and are present all over the body with blood. When they find any damaged blood vessels, they bind together to restrict the blood from flowing out of the body.
The normal or healthy range of platelet count is 150,000 – 450,000 platelets per micro liter of blood.
Any kind of increase or decrease in platelets can be very dangerous for a human body.
People with a low platelet count may bruise more easily.
Symptoms of a low platelet count only occur at severely low levels. A slightly lower-than-normal count may not produce symptoms.
If the count is low enough to cause spontaneous bleeding, an individual may notice small bleeds that create small, round, dark red spots on the skin called petechiae.
Several petechiae can merge to form bruise-like rashes called purpura.
It can also cause the gums or nose to bleed without reason and the presence of blood in the urine or stools. In these cases, platelet counts are below 20,000 per μl.
Following are the major reasons for low platelet counts disorder –
1. Improper production or less production from bone marrow. Usually the other blood cells like RBC’s or WBC’s will also be low in such cases. Bone marrow depression is caused by a variety of reasons like drugs, drug reactions, alcohol, cancers etc.
2. In some cases the body’s destruction rate for platelets is more than the rate at which the platelets are produced in the bone marrow.
3. Spleen Problems can also be the reason for low platelets.
4. Dengue and different types of cancers can also be the reasons for low platelet count.
How to increase low platelet counts in an Ayurvedic way?
The ayurvedic way of treatment of low platelet count consists of using some natural remedies, ayurvedic medicines helpful to increase low platelet count.
We,at Fidalgo Healthcare, manufacture PLATOMYCIN TABLETS to increase the platelets ,an effective Ayurvedic treatment .
This combination helps in increasing the count of platelets and will stabilize the condition to a great extent.
Helps to increase platelets, helpful in all kind of flu & fever, Antioxidant, increases immunity.
LIFESTYLE ADVICE :
1. Improve Your Diet
2. Decrease or Eliminate Alcohol and Sugary Drinks
3. Reduce Exposure to Toxic Chemicals
4. Decrease or Stop Using Painkilling Drugs
5. Take Helpful Supplements and Herbs
6. Protect Yourself from Injuries and Infections
Papeeta leaves (Carica papaya)
Kiwi fruit extract