Fidalgo’s REGENLIV SYRUP
An Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.
Fidalgo’s REGENLIVSYRUP is really effective and has all the properties, which are needed to ensure the good health of your liver. It helps to detoxify and rejuvenate the liver by delivering a powerful combination of cleansing, bitter, pitta-pacifying herbs.
It protects the Liver against various Hepatoxins for supportive therapy in Viral Hepatitis, Toxic Hepatitis including Drug induced Hepatitis and Alcohol Hepatitis.
CHILDREN :- 1/2 teaspoon twice a day with water.
ADULTS :- 1 – 2 teaspoon twice or thrice a day with water
Or as directed by the physician.
KEY FEATURES :-
* Helps Providing relief from liver disorders
* Helping in regularizing bile secretion
* Helps in Repairing as well as rejuvenating liver cells
* Helps in Improving liver detoxification
* Helps to Protect the Liver against various Hepatoxins for supportive therapy in Viral Hepatitis, Toxic Hepatitis including Drug induced Hepatitis and Alcohol Hepatitis.
* Helps in Loss of Appetite, Indigestion and chronic Cholecystitis.
* Herbal content with no side effects.
REGENLIV syrup is available in a 200 ml bottle with outer carton.
STORAGE :- Store in a cool, dark & dry place.
Shake well before use.
Life Style Advice :-
Nourish yourself well. Eat good-quality food when you are hungry.
Avoid overeating (more liver burden) and refined or heavily processed food.
Remember that high-fiber diets help keep the bowels, liver, and blood clean by facilitating elimination. Hydration also helps.
Fast on fresh juices for a day—or even just a meal—every week or two.
Minimize exposure to chemicals of all sorts—from food additives and cosmetics to caustic cleaning agents. Remember that the liver needs to break down every chemical entering the body either for use or excretion.
Cut back on salt, hot spices, fermented food and oil.
Use recreational drugs and alcohol sparingly—or better yet, quit!
Take time to breathe deeply, relax, meditate, or pray. Stress can aggravate liver congestion.
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
Pitpapara (Fumaria officinalis)
Bhui amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurrooa)
Kasni (Cichorium intybus)
Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
Vidanga (Embelia ribes)